Making a Hawaii real estate investment should be a fun experience but with all the Hawaii property for sale available, your Maui MLS search might end up feeling a bit overwhelming. Thankfully with a little help from our Maui Real Estate Directory, it can be as exciting as it should be.
As the ultimate real estate guide for buyers, sellers, home owners, real estate professionals, and anyone seeking to connect with the world of real estate on Maui, this online directory contains essential resources that help make the process easier.
Shopping for a piece of paradise or looking to upgrade your current Maui home? Explore this trusted source and discover a certified Realtor® that fits your home buying needs in addition to other professional services that can help you along the way.
Within this Directory you can:
- Find professional Maui real estate agents and brokerage companies that specialize in specific areas of the Valley Isle.
- Browse our ever-growing directory of real estate related categories & online services for Maui County whether you are looking for property in Central Maui, North Maui, Up Country Maui, South Maui or West Maui.
- Check out the most recent Maui real estate market trends in the monthly reports provided by the Realtors Association of Maui.
- Catch a glimpse of the spectacular views from some properties for sale in Maui on our Maui Webcams page.
- Read up on items of interest in the Maui real estate market, as well as events and things to do on Maui, in our compilation of blogs from featured real estate agents and brokerage companies.
While it may seem overwhelming, the Maui Real Estate Directory is here to help! So take a look around and let us help guide you through the real estate purchasing process in Maui, Hawaii.
Areas of Maui
Central Maui real estate includes Kahului, Wailuku and Kahakuloa. Kahului and Wailuku are the main city areas of the island and include two malls, multiple good and general stores, Maui County department buildings and much more. Kahakuloa is a perfect area to purchase property if you seek privacy and country living.
Historic Lahaina, Kaanapali and coveted Kapalua are found in West Maui. Lahaina town was the original capital of Hawaii prior to it being Honolulu and is filled with rich history due to its part that it played in the whaling industry and the heavy traffic that soon followed.
Beach goers flock to South Maui’s amazing beaches in Kihei, Makena and Maalaea. This portion of Maui has the perfect balance of shopping centers, waterfront dining and secluded living.
Heard of Ho’okipa? It’s one of the best surf spots on Maui and it is located along the North Shore of Maui. North Maui is made up of Paia, Kuau, Spreckelsville, Keanae and Haiku. The North side of Maui is probably the best compilation of beach, farms, country and junglesque greenery.
If rolling green pastures, cool mountain breeze and secluded country is your kind of lifestyle then UpCountry Maui is perfect for you. Paniolo “Cowboy” town is in Makawao, where rodeos occur frequently and you can find all your farming gear. Ranching also happens in and around Ulupalakua and Kanaio. Within the Kula area, you will find multiple agriculture lots where farmers have been harvesting generation after generation.
Every week we add more blogs from our featured real estate agents and brokers, covering a wide range of real estate related topics, upcoming events, and other interesting articles. So there’s always something new to read!